Purchasing an open land or site good for Investment purpose and useful asset for our future. Before buying or investing on a property, look around the area where you are going to be residing in. The physical infrastructure and reach to all the basic places are to be analyzed. Our land should be in a safe and secure place. check how far from mian road, and what are the travel facility. Know the property is legally authorized or not. The seller must have approvals and NOCs from Area development authorities.
Before buying a site or land please check the following Facilities:
- Water supply
- Street Lights
- Children play area
- Community Hall
- Under Municipal Corporation or Municipality.
- Ensure about the following all things before you own a land.
- How far from our land we should know all the details.
- Entertainment zone
- Public parks
- Public sector offices
- Education institutes
- Shopping malls
- Visiting places
- ATM centers
- Petrol bunks
List of Documents to be verified:
- Sale Deed, Title Deed, Mother Deed, Conveyance Deed
- Joint Development Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Sanctioned Building plan
- NOC from Electricity Dept. / Pollution Dept. / Water Works / Port Authority
- Sale & Construction agreement between developer/Builder & 1st owner
- Copy of Possession letter from Builder / Developer
- Any Loans on Property verification
- Sale Agreement with the Seller
- All Paid Tax receipts
- EC up to date for last 13 years
- Demand letter from Vendor before disbursement
- NOC from Society / Building
- No Due Certificate
- Approved Plan
- Layout approval plan
- Auction Sale confirmation letter from local authority
- Release Deed if any
- Completion Certificate
- Occupancy Certificate
- Deed of Declaration
- Latest Electricity Bill
- Check whether the land is farmland/agricultural land.
Make sure you verify the land Patta. This document has all details about the property size, history of property ownership, dimensions etc. It should be in the owner’s name. If you intend to buy a land and need to obtain Patta, you can get it by going to the VAO office with your sale deed.
Once application is filed, you will receive a challan. Your documents will be sent to the Taluk office for registration. This process takes 3 weeks to 2 months.